The primary output of the DART project
is an open access web-based auditing and diagnostic tool for use
at various levels within HE Institutions.
The tool's data-base is populated
with advice and guidance based on detailed interviews with disabled
students, and best practice identified from a range of sources.
In addition, student case studies and links to additional advice
and guidance are provided.
The DART Tool offers advice
and guidance on how to:
- design and deliver a more accessible curriculum
- overcome barriers to accessible practice
- adjust learning and teaching practice for the benefit of all
- respond to the needs of disabled students in a variety of learning
and teaching contexts
- meet SENDA and other legislative requirements
The DART Tool can be viewed
NB: The DART Project
team would welcome your comments and observations as to how the
DART Tool might be improved upon further.
To comment, contact
the DART Project Manager.